JADE: FACTS and BENEFITS
Wearing a Jade bracelet is highly recommended if you want to benefit from the lucky powers of this stone. This particular gemstone has already been alleged for its power in making life abundant and safe.
Jade has been used with this purpose for hundreds of years. It was considered to be a lucky stone, whether it came to health, love, or business.
Healing and Health
- It can support the bladder and kidney, and it can ease the pains of arthritis and other illnesses related to the joints and bones.
- Jade can correct and stabilize the power in the reproductive system. It can improve the fertility cycle, and it can protect both baby and mommy during pregnancy.
- It can effectively detoxify the system and get rid of toxins.
- This stone can also be used to improve the functions of the liver. It can help strengthen the eyes and the skin and boost the body’s immune system.
Wealth and Abundance
- Jade can also bring richness, prosperity, and abundance to your life.
- Since ancient times, this stone has been valued because of its ability to bring luck in health, business, and love.
- It’s a very helpful stone when you’re starting to lose your confidence in yourself and your motivation in achieving your goals.
Love and Relationships
- Jade will calm strong emotions and encourage you to go about with your dealings with your significant other in kindness and gentleness.
- Jade will strengthen your mind and promote emotional healing. It will help you release the emotions that are preventing you from moving forward.
- It has gentle and stabilizing energies that will relieve your anxieties and eliminate negative feelings that are brought about by fear, jealousy, or insecurity.
PEARL: FACTS and BENEFITS
The pearl is a symbol of perfection and incorruptibility; it is a symbol of long life and fertility, and because of its luster it is often considered a moon symbol. They are well-known for their calming effects. Pearls have a way of bringing balance to your karma.
Pearls are believed to offer protection, as well as attract good luck and wealth.
PEARL SYMBOLISM AND BENEFITS
Buried within the oyster shell, the pearl represents hidden knowledge, and it is highly feminine. Many eastern philosophies (Buddhism, Taoism, Hindu) relate the "flaming pearl" to wisdom and spiritual awareness.
- Pearls bring about an emotional balance to a strained mind.
- They also help to cure insomnia, calm stressed nerves, and control anger. In fact, people who have a short temper are advised to wear pearls.
- Pearls eliminate the ill effects of the moon and strengthen the mind.
- Pearls also improve self-confidence and create positive energy.
- Pearls help strengthen the bond between husband and wife. It is believed that wearing a pearl on the day of the wedding brings marital bliss.
- Pearls are a sign of prosperity and are believed to bring good fortune.
- Material: Freshwater Pearl, Natural Jade, Burgundy Garnet, gold-plated
- Pearl Size: 5.5x8mm, 8x10mm
- Jade Size: 6x19mm
- Chain Length: 14-16cm
- Weight: 12g
- 1 x Natural Jade Pearl Wealth Bracelet