Pi Xiu is powerful in bringing wealth and treasure. It is capable of warding off evil spirits and bringing good fortune. Some people even believe that it can guard their homes, and bring them good luck in love relationship. As a result, many modern people would wear a Pi Xiu.
As an auspicious creature, Pi Xiu is capable of drawing money and best fits for the people who want to improve wealth fortune
This mystical good luck creature is the ninth son of the Heavenly Dragon whose task is to provide the blessings of good finance and wealth luck. It has the face of a lion-dog and a single horn. It has 4 legs and hooves, as well as a tail and tiny wings. A very fascinating fact about this creature is that it does not have an anus, so that, despite its never-ending appetite, things go in yet never come out.
This is a unique symbolism, indicating that money will come to you but never leave. The figurine of the Pi Yao often shows it sitting on a pile of coins, signifying that it will guard your wealth in addition to bringing you more.
The Pi Yao is believed to offer its owner a minimum of eight blessings, which are named below:
- Brings fortune and good tidings
- Producer of good Feng Shui or Earth luck
- Attracts wealth and prosperity
- Safeguards the home and the residents in it
- Exterminates evil, adversity, and obstacles
- Summons windfall luck
- Protects from accident during travel
- Appeases Tai Sui
TIGER EYE STONE
Wear or carry Tiger’s Eye for increasing insight and perception in unfamiliar places or circumstances, and for protection from the negative intentions of others.
Keep Tiger’s Eye as a stone of luck and good fortune to attract a steady flow of money.
Physical Healing Energy
- Tiger’s Eye is a blood fortifier, increasing vitality and strength, and restoring balance to the body on all levels.
- It is thought to boost the endocrine system, bringing one’s hormones and biochemistry back to level, and placed on the reproductive organs, may stimulate fertility and resolve issues arising from past experiences.
- Tiger’s Eye placed on either side of the head energetically rebalances the brain’s hemispheres, and as this stone holds the energy of the sun, may relieve seasonal affective disorder and depression.
- It is effective for alleviating nightmares and is reputed to relieve asthma attacks and angina and help lower blood pressure.
- Tiger’s Eye is traditionally used to heal disorders of the eyes and throat and to improve night vision.
- It eases issues of the stomach and gall bladder and dissolves constrictions.
- It may also be used to strengthen the alignment of the spine and stimulate the repair of broken bones.
Emotional Healing Energy
- Tiger’s Eye is a remarkable ally for the mind, balancing emotional extremes and allowing scattered thoughts, feelings, and information to come together in a way that makes sense.
- It brings focus and stability, enabling one to make decisions from a place of reason rather than emotion.
- Tiger’s Eye is ideal for those who are spaced out and uncommitted to find purpose; for those who find it difficult to remain optimistic, it stimulates hope and confidence for the future.
- Tiger’s Eye is highly beneficial for resolving dilemmas and internal battles, especially those caused by jealousy, willfulness, and pride.
- It teaches integrity and the right use of power, bringing an awareness of one’s needs, as opposed to mere “wants,” as well as understanding the needs of others.
- It is excellent for healing issues of self-criticism and worth and unblocks creativity so one may recognize one’s talents and abilities, as well as one’s faults that need to be overcome.
- It is highly supportive for an addictive personality, increasing personal will to affect positive change and anchors that change into the physical body.
Material: Natural Tiger Eye Stone, Stainless Steel
Wrist Size: 15 to 16cm
- Bead Size: 6mm
- Gender: Unisex
- 1 x Tiger Eye Wealth and Good Luck Pixiu Bracelet