Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness, and protection. It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.
Today it protects all who travel by, over, or near water, and opens the channels of clear and heartfelt communication.
Wearing Aquamarine crystal will help you overcome all barriers in life, encourage you to express your feelings, give you freedom and inspire trust, honesty, and truth.
Physical Healing Energy
- Aquamarine is a stone of breath, the respiratory tract, and the lungs.
- It can heal sinus conditions and frequent coughing and is effective for hay fever and other chronic allergies.
- Aquamarine is a cooling stone, countering infections and useful for laryngitis, strep throat, or a sore throat.
- It harmonizes the pituitary and thyroid glands, regulating hormones and growth.
- It is beneficial for teeth and gum problems.
- It supports the healing of inflammatory diseases of all kinds and is soothing to eczema, hives, rosacea, and psoriasis.
- It may also help prevent outbreaks of herpes. Some skin diseases caused by allergies may be cured by Aquamarine and can complement the treatment for shingles.
- Tired eyes and some vision problems can be relieved if Aquamarine is placed on the eyelids for 20 minutes every night.
- Placed on the solar plexus, it will calm nervous spasms
Emotional Healing Energy
- Aquamarine is a Water element stone, powerful for cleansing the emotional body and opening communication.
- By consciously releasing these patterns, it allows for better relationships, love, and compassion.
- Aquamarine helps balance excessive anger or fear and clears past emotional, physical, or verbal abuse.
- It is an excellent stone for children who have been through traumatic situations and are acting out aggressively or who have disassociated from their emotional bodies.
- It heals the effects of over-judgmental parents who set impossible standards and panic attacks lingering from guilt and inadequacy into adulthood.
- Aquamarine is useful for moving through transition and change, its cleansing energy removing resistance and helping one overcome a fear of the unknown.
- It helps not only in the release of emotional baggage but the clearing out physical items and clutter.
- Aquamarine is a stone of empowerment, for men and women alike.
- It helps in the realization that not all power comes from force.
- There is also power in aligning with the yielding, resilient vitality of life, and in promoting truthful and compassionate communication.
- It lends women the courage to express their inner knowing and enhances their intuitive abilities and helps dispel the emotional numbness and difficulty men sometimes experience in communicating their feelings.
- Aquamarine can be used as a gateway crystal to the Divine Feminine, both within the self and in Her outer manifestations
Material: Natural Aquamarine crystal, Sterling Silver 925
- 1 x Natural Aquamarine Buddha Bracelet