This handcrafted Magnolia flower in Jade is a beautiful yet resilient flower of ancient origin. This flower has certain cultural and social symbolism. The Magnolia flower meaning includes longevity, endurance, and positivity.
Magnolia is also a symbol of prosperity purity, innocence, loyalty, strength, and spirituality.
They also represent eternity and long life, because they know that once they bloom they will continue to bloom for a long time. According to the feng shui, the magnolia planted in front of the house attracts the energy of pleasure and rest, and if it is planted behind the house symbolizes the slow but sure acquisition of wealth.
MAGNOLIA FLOWER SYMBOLISM
Symbol Of Beauty
Magnolias are a symbol of beauty. In ancient China, these flowers were seen as representations of the beauty and gentleness of a woman. The feminine colors of the flowers further strengthen this association.
Dignity and Purity
Magnolia blossoms are emblems of dignity and purity, partly due to their pale feminine colors. In some parts of the world, Magnolia blooms are incorporated into bridal bouquets, as a representation of the bride’s purity.
Magnolias appear to be delicate flowers, but they are hardy as is the Magnolia tree. These trees have evolved over thousands of years and live to be hundreds of years old. Due to these associations, Magnolias represent long life and endurance.
Tranquility and Good Energy
In Feng Shui, Magnolia shrubs or trees planted outside a home are said to bring calmness and tranquillity to those who live there. It’s also believed that if a Magnolia plant is planted in the backyard, the owner will benefit financially.
The Magnolia flower represents love and adoration. This makes the flower's a perfect gift for someone you love. A ring with a symbol of a magnolia flower is best to have.
JADE STONE BENEFITS
Wearing White Jade jewelry is highly recommended if you want to benefit from the healing powers of this stone. This particular gemstone has already been alleged for its power in making the feelings peaceful and calm.
White Jade has been used with this purpose for hundreds of years. It was considered to be a lucky stone, whether it came to health, love, or business.
WHITE JADE BENEFITS
Healing and Health
- It can support the bladder and kidney, and it can ease the pains of arthritis and other illnesses related to the joints and bones.
- White Jade can correct and stabilize the power in the reproductive system. It can improve the fertility cycle, and it can protect both baby and mommy during pregnancy.
- It can effectively detoxify the system and get rid of toxins.
- This stone can also be used to improve the functions of the liver. It can help strengthen the eyes and the skin and boost the body’s immune system.
Wealth and Abundance
- White Jade can also bring richness, prosperity, and abundance to your life.
- Since ancient times, this stone has been valued because of its ability to bring luck in health, business, and love.
- It’s a very helpful stone when you’re starting to lose your confidence in yourself and your motivation in achieving your goals.
Love and Relationships
- White Jade will calm strong emotions and encourage you to go about with your dealings with your significant other in kindness and gentleness.
- White Jade will strengthen your mind and promote emotional healing. It will help you release the emotions that are preventing you from moving forward.
- It has gentle and stabilizing energies that will relieve your anxieties and eliminate negative feelings that are brought about by fear, jealousy, or insecurity.
- Material: Natural Jade, Copper
- Stone Size: 30x10mm
- Chain Length: 44cm
- Weight: 5.6g
- 1 x Lucky Magnolia Flower Jade Prosperity Necklace