FOUR-LEAF CLOVER: FACTS AND BENEFITS
The four-leaf clover is one of the most common good luck symbols of the Western world. All agree that the four-leaf clover is one of the most auspicious good luck symbols around.
The most shared belief of the four-leaf clover represents hope, faith, love and luck.
Across different cultures and eras, the four-leaf clover has acquired a wide array of meanings, including the following:
Rare Good Fortune – it is thought that each leaf of a clover represents something. The first three represent faith, hope, and love. If you come across one that has a fourth leaf, it represents luck.
Protection – anyone who brings with him a four-leaf clover is expected to be spared from accidents or unfortunate events.
Link to Parallel Universes – the rare leaf is believed to be a portal, an access point that could open up parallel worlds where the supernatural reside.
Balance – four-leaf clovers have impeccable symmetry that is absent on most leaves, which usually have alternating or random leaf positioning. The bearer of a four-leaf clover is said to achieve balance — the key to a happy life.
JADE: FACTS AND BENEFITS
Wearing Jade is highly recommended if you want to benefit from the lucky powers of this stone and symbol. This particular gemstone has already been alleged for its power in making life abundant and safe.
Jade has been used with this purpose for hundreds of years. It was considered to be a lucky stone, whether it came to health, love, or business.
Healing and Health
- It can support the bladder and kidney, and it can ease the pains of arthritis and other illnesses related to the joints and bones.
- Jade can correct and stabilize the power in the reproductive system. It can improve the fertility cycle, and it can protect both baby and mommy during pregnancy.
- It can effectively detoxify the system and get rid of toxins.
- This stone can also be used to improve the functions of the liver. It can help strengthen the eyes and the skin and boost the body’s immune system.
Wealth and Abundance
- Jade can also bring richness, prosperity, and abundance to your life.
- Since ancient times, this stone has been valued because of its ability to bring luck in health, business, and love.
- It’s a very helpful stone when you’re starting to lose your confidence in yourself and your motivation in achieving your goals.
Love and Relationships
- Jade will calm strong emotions and encourage you to go about with your dealings with your significant other in kindness and gentleness.
- Jade will strengthen your mind and promote emotional healing. It will help you release the emotions that are preventing you from moving forward.
- It has gentle and stabilizing energies that will relieve your anxieties and eliminate negative feelings that are brought about by fear, jealousy, or insecurity.
- Material: Hetian Jade, Copper
- Length Size: 16cm+3cm
- 1 x Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Jade Bracelet