An elegant silver bracelet with the Double Dragon has the most potent of all symbols of energy and good fortune. They believed it to be the harbinger of incredible luck, prosperity, abundance, consistent success, and high achievement.
Wearing a dragon with you will also ensure your sheng chi or the good feng shui energy is always at its peak for overall achievement and success in your endeavors.
DRAGON SYMBOLISM AND BENEFITS
It was said to represent potent propitious powers, especially control over rainfall, floods, and hurricanes. The dragon is still a very popular symbol that stands for valiance, heroism, boldness, self-confidence, power, excellence, perseverance, nobility, vitality, and happiness.
Considered the angels of the Orient, the dragon symbolizes the natural forces of nature. Yin Yang Dragons symbolize the balance of all things in the universe.
The Dragon symbolizes many things including:
- Male fertility and vigor
- The Emperor - the Son of the Heaven
The Dragon is a must for all aspirations you desire in life which could be gained from good Feng Shui:
- Wearing a dragon is auspicious for all your endeavors to be realized as it represents the ultimate Feng Shui enhancement.
- Wearing a dragon dictates the multiplication of business branches after branches successfully. Let the Dragon make magical wonders for you in your business ventures.
- For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power, and status, and expect quick and excellent results, wear the dragon when you are making important undertakings.
For those who are often sick or not feeling well, let the mighty Dragon blow the cosmic chi and liven up "yang" energy. Wearing a healthy and strong Dragon brings longevity as well. It is also good protection against evil spirits and people of bad intentions.
- For those hungry for career success, wear the dragon to ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. It will ensure you continue grasping your opportunities and counter office politics that could harm your progress.
The Chinese Dragon is looked upon as the ultimate symbol of extremely good fortune. Today, all Feng Shui masters treat dragons with great respect and have symbols of the dragon as their ultimate possession.
- Material: Brass (silver-plated)
- 1 x Double Dragon Lucky Bracelet